High-Efficiency Particulate Air Filters, most commonly known as HEPA Filters, were invented in WWII. These filters were excessively used in the laboratories to prevent harmful radioactive particles from escaping. HEPA filters are not just found in air filtration systems but also in vacuum cleaners. The filter is basically a mesh of fiberglass fibers arranged in a random order. These filters are able to trap large particles as well as microscopic ones. By installing a HEPA filter in your home, you can improve the indoor air quality and keep yourself safe from allergies, infections, viral diseases, and breathing disorders.
Benefits of HEPA Filters
Some of the best benefits of HEPA Filters are:
- Removes Germs – HEPA Filters can remove up to 99.99% of the germs. One of the biggest highlights of these filters is that they can capture all particles greater than 0.3 microns. When compared to a dust mite, which is 5 microns and a human hair which is 40 microns, you can visualize just how small of particles a HEPA filter collects.
- Improve the Air Quality – HEPA Filters are designed to give your home a taste of hygienic conditions just like that in a laboratory. Almost all the germs of the home are removed and it gives your home a much cleaner, healthy, and hygienic effect.
- Sealed – The HEPA Filters are sealed in a way that they capture all the unhealthy particles but prevents them from entering the air of your home again.
- Easy to Clean & Maintain – The HEPA filters are very easy to clean and maintain. If you want to replace them with newer ones, you can easily install the newer ones.
- Captures More than Just Germs – These are not just the germs that the HEPA filters capture. They can also capture smoke, dust, mold, bacteria, pollen, and other unhealthy particles easily.
Prevents Diseases – If you are a patient with asthma or other breathing disorders, HEPA filters can help by providing a healthy environment that will help in curing the diseases and prevents them from affecting you or your family members in the future as well.
These are some of the best benefits of HEPA filters. Using the HEPA filters, you can move forward on the path of living a healthy life. There are many brands offering HEPA Filters and you can choose anyone you want. However, if you want to make sure that the ones you choose are of top quality, you should choose ZVAC HEPA Filters. These are affordable yet premium quality filters that are made using the best materials and under strict quality controls. GoVacuum.com also offer HEPA filters of other brands including Kenmore, Dirt Devil, Eureka, Hoover, Shark, Dyson, and others.
It is your chance to make the right move and choose the best HEPA Filters and make your home a healthy place.